Google Adsense Account Approval Process in 2017
This post, You can say that an Update about Google Adsense. When you start blog or website, If you don’t know then it is important for you. You can earn from your website or blog. For earning there is the process. If you have website or blog then you can monetize it by placing ads on your website or blog.
The question is that from where you will get the ads. The Answer of the question is “You will get the ads from Ad Providing Networks”. There are multiple ads providing a network on the internet. But to trust on every ad providing network is not possible. In the previous post, I had given 5 most trusted ads providing the network in case of if you do not get an approval from Adsense. Google Adsense is also one of the best ad providing networks on the internet and also trustable.
For Approval of Google Adsense Account is very difficult in previous time but now in this year. It becomes a little bit easy for new publishers and in this post, I am going to explain each and every step for approval of Google Adsense Account. The steps are given below.
Approval Process For Google Adsense
- You have ensured that your website or blog must be compatible for Google Adsense.
- Make an account of Google Adsense on Google Adsense Website.
- Now login to your Adsense account.
- Add the AdSense codes on your blog or website.
- Now you have to wait for 2-3 weeks for final approval from Adsense team.
Once you complete all steps like add ad codes on your blog or website. After that, you will see there is blank space where you put ads. After approval of your application, the blank spaces fill with ads. Generally, it takes 48 hours to review your application. If your application will accept then it starts showing ads on your website or blog. If your application will reject then it doesn’t show ads on your blog/website. This implies that some condition of Google Adsense on which your website does not stand. If your application was approved then you will start making money. If you apply for ads on your blog/website for multiple times but it does not give result then you can go for another ad providing networks like, Media.net, Chitika, etc. You can read all about this ad providing networks here.
Here is Detail Process To Approve Your Google Adsense:
- Make a new AdSense account of Google Adsense complete all the procedures like your name, address, your website name, URL etc. all things which will ask to you in registering your account.
- Now go login to Google Adsense account then create codes of Adsense. Then place that all codes on your website sidebar or blog sidebar.
- Now the blank place will show where you put your Adsense ad codes. Important do not remove that codes until you get an approval email. This process will get approx 2-3 weeks for approval.
- After the approval, you will get an approval email on your Google Adsense email id. After that, your account is approved by Google Adsense team. Now that all blank place will be filled by Ads provided by Adsense.
- When your Adsense earning will reach to $10 the Adsense will mail you pin to your home which addresses you provided. Now Login to your AdSense account and put that pin. This is confirmation of that person.
- Congratulation you had completed all the steps required for Adsense. Now your earning will increase by more traffic on your website/blog. If want to rank your website higher then read this post.
- Once your Adsense earning will reach to $100 then you can payout your money. For Google Adsense, the minimum payout level is $100.
Hope this post will help you to earn money from your blog/website using Google Adsense. This will help you to understand all the condition for applying Adsense. If you have any query regarding this post then you can comment in comment section. I will try to give the Answer of that question.