Copy and Paste this technique has been developed by Larry Tesler. Now personally I want to thank Mr Larry Tesler. Because sometimes it becomes very important to copy paste the texts. If you are using Android or mobile phone than emphasize on text present on the screen you will see the option of copy and paste and in PC simple CTRL+C for copying text and CTRL+V for paste. But in this article, you will see “How To Copy Text From Images In Android & Windows?”
Copy Text From Images In Android and Windows
Now, this is tedious and many of you don’t know how to tackle this problem. But in this article, I will let you know how to copy text from images in android as well as in Windows. That means you will know how to copy text from images in mobile phone and in the PC or laptop.
- Read Also: GBWhatsApp Latest APK Download & It Features
Normal copy & paste is very easy in both types of systems. But copying text from images and paste to somewhere else is a difficult task. But after this article, it will be easy for you to copy text from images and paste somewhere else.
First, we will discuss how to copy text from images in Windows i.e, in a PC or laptop. There are two ways to copy text from images first one is using a Windows system and the second one is using a website. Now first let’s know the process behind this work.
- Read Also: How To Block Website In PC Windows 10?
If you have a screenshot and so many things are written on it. You have to write the same thing somewhere else. You don’t need to see the image and write at that place, you can just use the below trick.
If often require Optical Character Recognition Softwares but here you don’t need any software to be on your system. You just need to follow instructions. Let me tell you the accuracy of this method depends on text size, image size and quality and also the colour of the text.
- Read Also: How To Earn Money While Playing Games?
This method is not infallible. It has also some problems. But let’s go for it.
Copy Text From Images Using Microsoft OneNote
Yes, you can copy text from images using Microsoft OneNote. Now follow the steps,
- First of all open fresh new window of OneNote.
- Now click on insert.
- Now select the picture from where you want to copy the text.
- Upload it and see the below image for more reference.
- Now you have copied the text from image now paste wherever you want to paste it.
This is the simple trick which you have to follow in order to copy text from pictures. Now let’s see the second technique to copy text from pictures and paste somewhere else.
Using A Website To Copy Text From Image:
Let me tell you this is much accurate than above-discussed trick. Because here you find n number of new features and due to available features the higher chance of this trick to be infallible. The name of that website is Online OCR and link to this website is here.
Steps to copy text from images,
- Go to the website.
- Now select the file from where you want to copy text.
- Upload it and select the type of format you want.
- Now just click on convert.
This is a just simple trick to copy text from images. Now, why is this method more accurate? The answer to the question once you open an account on this site you will see many of new option or say features which will help you to convert not only text written in simple words but also it copy text from images where quality is low or written in another font.
Copy Text From Images In Android Phone
We have learnt how to copy text from images in Windows or PC. Now we will learn how to copy text from images in Android. There are too many ways which you can use to copy text from images in Android. First I will list easy and more accurate methods then all rest of you can use.
- Read Also: How To Compress Photos In Android?
The First method is to use Cam Scanner this Android app will help you to copy text from images in Android. Steps to copy text from pictures
- First of all, install this application from here.
- Now open this app and register or make an account here.
- Now click on “Start Scanning” or upload a photo from where you want to copy the text.
- Go to the OCR mode.
- Click the picture and now let it scan it.
- Once it completes scanning you will see the text and option to copy all the text.
It’s easy, isn’t it? You can easily copy text from images in Android using Cam Scanner android app. Now let’s go to the second easiest method.
The use Google Translate. I know we use this app to translate something but we can also use it to copy text from images in android phone. Let’s explore this method.
- Install the Google translate from Here.
- Now open it and select the language in which you have your text.
- Click on the camera icon.
- Now click a photo or upload it and select the area which you want to copy.
- Now it will translate the given words into your preferred language. But above you will see the text from the image has been converted into real text.
- Now select all the words and copy it and paste wherever you want.
This is also a simple trick. You can use either of the methods. Now we will see other android application names using them we can copy text from images in Android phone. The name of the applications have given below,
1) Google Keep
3) Text Scanner
4) Office Lens
These are some other applications which will help you to copy text from images in Android phone. You can use any of them because the accuracy of all is very good. But the above listed two methods are very easy to understand and perform.
You can also use the website Online OCR here. You just go to Google Chrome where you to the same procedure you have learnt over there. If you don’t want to install any app to copy text from images in android then you can also use this website.
Hope you like this article, “How To Copy Text From Images In Android & Windows?”. If you like this article, then share this article with your friends and family so that they will also be able to copy text from images in Android and Windows.
If you have any doubt then please ask me your doubt in the comment section. And if you know some better way to do this then please share your thoughts in the comment section.