Sometimes you don’t want some application icons to be on your mobile phone. But at the same time, you also won’t uninstall that application in this situation you need to hide that app. So in this article, I am gonna tell “How to hide Apps in MI mobiles?”
Hide Apps In MI Mobiles
Suppose you are using any suspicious, dating, online streaming app then you may want to hide the icon of such applications. So in this article fully in order to learn how to hide apps in mobile phones.
If you are carrying an MI phone then it is so easy to hide apps over there because they have in build feature to hide applications you won’t need to install third party applications in order to hide applications. Here in this article I am gonna tell you step by step how to hide Apps in MI mobiles.
- Read Also: How To Capture 3D Photos On Facebook?
If you are carrying the latest phones of MI such as MI Note 6 Pro, MI Note 7 Pro, MI Note 5 Pro, MI Note 5, etc. This trick is going to work for every smartphone which has UI above MIUI 9 or having MIUI 10. You can hide any application without any restriction. You can also access those applications very easily whenever you want to access them.
Steps to Hide Apps In MI Phones
You just need to follow some simple steps in order to hide your apps. But before we start I want to tell you one things this method is only applicable to MI phones. Because MI phones have in-build feature to hide apps. So let’s start with our topic.
- Step 1: You must have any one of the MI phones with MIUI 9 above the skin.
- Step 2: Now go to Security over there you would see an option of App Lock.
- Step 3: Click on it draw a pattern of verify your fingerprint that it’s you. Then click on a setting icon which is present right side above of your screen.
- Step 4: Scroll down you will see an option of Hidden Apps. For you, it must be disabled.
- Step 5: Now enable that option and now you will see another option Manage hidden Apps click on it.
- Step 6: Here you will see a list of all apps which is currently present on your mobile screen. You can choose whichever app you want to hide. You just need to enable it and boom you are done.
For instance, I have one android app on my phone called Betternet I am gonna hide it as you can see the icon of this app on my phone in below screenshot.
Now in Manage Hide Apps section I enabled this app to hide and now you can see the app has hidden and boom we have successfully hidden one android app on our phone.
Now, this was all about how to hide Apps in Mi mobiles now let’s know how to access them when we want to use those apps. We will see steps to How to access hidden Apps? Here we go,
- Step 1: Once you hide every app which you want, now you need to know how to access them. It’s a very simple way go to your home screen and swipe your two fingers in opposite direction.
- Step 2: Once you swipe your two fingers in opposite direction you will see the below image on your phone. Due to security reason I couldn’t take screenshot of that instance that’s why I have provided you a camera picture.
- Step 3: Here you need to draw your pattern of app lock or you can verify yourself just with help of your fingerprint whichever may be suitable for you.
- Step 4: Once you verified yourself now you can see icon of those apps and now you can access them. It is too easy, isn’t it?
That’s it, It is all about How to hide apps in MI mobiles? and after that How to access hidden apps in your MI mobiles? Hope you like this article, If you like this article then do share this article with your friends so that they will also get to know how to hide apps in there MI phones.
If you have any doubt related to this article then let me know in the comment section. Also if you have any better solution or way to hide apps then also let me know.