Specification Of Redmi 4A | Should I Buy This Smartphone?
Hello, Friends today Xiaomi Company unveils its new smartphone. This New smartphone name is Redmi 4A or says a series of Redmi smartphones. Now In this post, I am going to tell you about all things related to this smartphone. In this post, I am also giving the specification of this smartphone and My opinion about this smartphone. This smartphone is launching in market against its own smartphone Redmi 3S. If you are thinking to buy this smartphone then first read this post before buying it.
The Specification Of Redmi 4A Smartphone
- Display: Display of this smartphone is 5-inch HD display with resolution 1280×720. This display is not full HD display.
- Processor: This smartphone has Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 with quad-core with 1.4 GHz speed.
- Camera: The camera of this smartphone is about 13 MP rear camera with aperture f/2.2 and front camera is 5 MP with aperture f/2.2.
- RAM: The RAM of this smartphone is 2 GB.
- Internal Space or ROM: The internal memory of this smartphone is 16 GB and it can be expandable upto 128 GB.
- Battery: The battery life of this smartphone is high as all smartphones of the Xiaomi has a good battery life. It has a battery life of 3120 mAh.
- Sim: It is dual sim smartphone with one is micro-sim slot and other is nano-sim slot. It has hybrid sim-slot.
- GPU: The GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) of this smartphone is Adreno 308 with speed 500 MHz.
- Network and Connectivity: This smartphone support 4G, VoLTE, 3G and 2G networks.
- Sensor: It support Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor.
- Price: The price of this smartphone is 5,999 INR.
My Opinion About This Smartphone
This are all about the specification of this smartphone. Now let’s see that is this smartphone good, better or best in this price range. First of all the display of this smartphone is only HD not Full HD. The second thing is that the processor of this smartphone is Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 with quad core. This both the feature can take this mobile one step back in comparison with it’s Xiaomi own smartphone Redmi 3S. The GPU of this smartphone is also less as compared to Redmi 3S. If a person wants a good mobile in range of 6,000 to 7,000 INR then he/she will prefer the Redmi 3S.
Like other smartphones of the Xiaomi Company this smartphone is also have a huge battery life and hybrid sim-slot. Camera of this smartphone is best in this price range. All other things of this mobile not so different from Redmi 3S. So if any person wants a better smartphone or say best smartphone in this price range of 6,000 to 7,000 INR. Then his/her first choice will be Redmi 3S. This smartphone is good but in comparison with Redmi 3S not better. So if you want to buy this smartphone then you can buy it from Amazon, flipkart or from Mi Store. But if you can add 1,000 INR more to buy a best smartphone then I will prefer you Redmi 3S.
If you liked this post then share this post with your friends and family. If you have any question or query about this smartphone then you can comment in comment section so I can solve your problem.